Want to create or adapt books like this? Learn more about how Pressbooks supports open publishing practices.
Book Contents Navigation
1. Finding OER
2. Evaluating OER
3. Copyright & Licensing Considerations
4. Ordering Unizin Engage Textbooks.
5. Unizin Engage e-Reader Option
6. Publisher Options in Unizin Engage
7. Engage Opt-Out for Textbook Purchase
8. Ordering Follett Access Textbooks
9. Follett Campus Bookstore e-Reader Option
10. Publisher Options in Follett Discover
11. Follett Access Opt-Out for Textbook Purchase
Key criteria for evaluating OER include:
Affordable Learning Georgia and BCCampus provide useful checklists for evaluating OER.
Affordable Content Faculty Guide Copyright © by University of Nebraska is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License, except where otherwise noted.