Information Technology Services offers a broad range of services to meeting the needs of faculty, staff and students. A comprehensive list of these services can be found on our website.
We’ve created self-paced courses to help you get started with some of these tools.
- Our Learning Management System: https://go.unl.edu/learncanvas
- Screen recording: https://go.unl.edu/learnvidgrid
- Video conferencing: https://go.unl.edu/learnzoom
- Originality checking and plagiarism prevention: https://go.unl.edu/learnturnitin
- Improve your Canvas course for students with disabilities: https://go.unl.edu/learnaccessibility
- External systems that work with Canvas: https://go.unl.edu/learnlti
- End of semester checklist: https://go.unl.edu/canvaschecklist
Where to get help
Huskertech Help Center is available via phone or e-mail
- Phone: (402) 472-3970
- toll-free (866) 472-3970
For more information about what they support visit the Huskertech Help Center site.
We have a general purpose incident ticketing system where you can report system issues, or report a problem you are having accessing or using one of our services. Submit a trouble ticket to our ticketing system for help.
How do you make an effective online course?
A “Keep Teaching” site has been created to help you prepare for online teaching.